By understanding the needs of the University, faculty and staff, we provide highest level of support by delivering HR programs
that enable the University to attract, retain and develop faculty and staff of the highest caliber.
To be a leading Human Capital function that proactively supports all UPM stakeholders in a fair and equitable manner.
We will strive to provide the highest standard of service including:
- Proactively serving employees to foster an empowered and engaged workforce
- Holding the highest levels of integrity
- Working together as a team
- Conducting all business activities in a fair and transparent way
- Taking personal accountability for the actions we take and results of our behaviors
- Being disciplined in everything we do
Jobs at UPM
You can apply to jobs at UPM by clicking on this link.
You are invited to follow our LinkedIn page so that you always get the latest updates regarding open vacancies at UPM. Check it out.
Employees Services Unit
Employees Services Unit strives to guide and assist UPM Employees in all aspects of life in Madinah. Request Service
The Staff Handbook provides prospective, new and current staff members with useful information, policies, and procedures. Coming Soon.
Deparment of Human Resources
- University of Prince Mugrin
7353 King Khaled Road
- Telephone (Male Campus):
Telephone (Female Campus):
- Fax: +966-14-8317575
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday, 8AM – 4PM