University of Prince Mugrin is a non-profit institution following Albayan foundation for education which mostly depends on donations in its resources, Albayan foundation for education stablished the university infrastructure, assets and kept supporting the university and its students by providing them a partial and full scholarships, which given to distinguished and those students who can’t afford the university fees.
Ministry of Education is also supporting the students to complete their studies, first batch of UPM student's benefited from.
- 1. University of Prince Mugrin Foundation for education scholarship program.
This program is directed to recruit talented students and to give them the chance to complete their studies in a supportive competitive environment.
The program providing different type of scholarships, like:
- A. Full scholarships
These scholarships are given to students who are really distinguished and scored high scores at the high school, aptitude and achievement exams, UPM specified 20 full scholarships, for the year 2017/2018, to those students who scores the following results:
- 95 and above in the high school certificate
- 90 or above in the Aptitude exam (Qudrat)
- 90 or above in the achievement exam (Tahsili)
All the applications for these scholarships will be evaluated and the highest scorers were granted.
- B. Talented students Scholarships
Albayan Foundation for education allocated (5) scholarships for those students who have a clear talent in any of the fields, like (computer programming, Mathematics, Physics... etc.)
Availability of these scholarships will be announced timely.
- C. Partial Scholarships
The foundation believes that not all students have the same abilities and they will not able to score the scores required for the full scholarships, and they may have the chance to bright and to prove them self’s, so the partial scholarships are granted for those students who score the following scores, with a deferent percentages of scholarships based on their results, based on the following table:
High School % Aptitude Score Achievement Score Weighted Scholarship (Qudrat) (Tahsili) Percentage Percentage 1. 90 % or above 65 60 76.50 50% 2. 85 – 89.99 % 65 60 74.00 40% 3. 80 – 84.99 % 65 60 71.50 30%
All these scholarships are granted for up to 5 years, the regular period of study, with the necessity of having a minimum GPA of 2.00 out for 4 in every semester.
- A. Full scholarships
- 2. Ministry of Education Scholarships
UPM students benefited from Ministry of Education scholarships for the year 2014/2015, with a total number of 228 students, and since that time these scholarships has stopped.
Ministry of Education is committed to renew these scholarships to whom benefited from it, till the end of their required years of study.
For more info please visit: https://grants.moe.gov.sa/
Rules & Conditions
The Scholarship Program is subject to the approved scholarship regulations of University of Prince Mugrin Foundation for Education and to the University of Prince Mugrin Policies, which are as below:
- Adherence to Islamic ethics and virtuous ethics throughout the period of study at the University of Prince Muqrin, whether on campus or outside.
- To comply fully with the laws, regulations and decisions in force at the University and not to violate the norms and values prevailing therein.
- Participation in activities effectively organized by the University.
- Achieve a cumulative average of at least 2.00 of 4.00 points per semester, therefore to maintain the scholarship.
- Registration of the minimum number of school hours in the restricted program (12 hours) per semester.
- Do not exceed the total period officially defined for completion of the study.
- Non-discontinuance of study or dismissal from university due to negligence, absenteeism, misconduct or failure to observe the regulations or laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Apply for Scholarships
To apply for Albayan foundation for education scholarship program, kindly visit the admission office at University of Prince Mugrin, taking in consideration that once you admitted to the university and you meet the scholarship requirement, then you will be able to benefit from the program.