Continuing Education Center
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) was founded in response to the market’s mounting need for excellence. We specialize in preparing both men and women for rewarding careers in various businesses and environments.
We are well aware that students come to CEC with a variety of academic experiences and backgrounds; hence, every effort is made by the administration and staff to integrate these experiences with the requirements of the work requisite.
The growth and success of our Center relies heavily on its aptitude to attract and retain qualified and keen staff and to maintain being a zenith in what it does best: continuing education.
CEC also prepares students to work effectively by developing essential competencies in a reflective, learner-centered teaching milieu. This method is implemented through an academic curriculum that incorporates field-based practice, reflection and application.
Director of the Continuing Education Center
Rania Ahmed Gelidan
The Continuing Education Center aspires to become a center of excellence in providing quality education and training in a variety of fields to a diverse population of learners in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
To extend our University resources to the various constituencies we serve through non-degree professional and personal development programs with targeted and measurable goals and outcomes in order to contribute to the development of our Country and Region.
The Continuing Education Center seeks to achieve the following objectives
- Identify and develop training and educational programs that meet and fulfil the needs of Saudi’s community and other respective sectors.
- Accessible to the community and employing energies and possibilities available at the University to enrich the members of the community and to improve intellectual and cultural knowledge.
- Monitoring and following-up scientific and technical developments and transferring them to concerned segments of society.
- Liaising with professionals from the community to offer a variety of programs.
- The Center provides training courses, workshops, seminars and specialized conferences through specific units related to various managerial, administrative, scientific, technical, linguistics and social fields.