Graduation from secondary school is a prerequisite, although a high school equivalency may be accepted. After getting your Secondary school certificate then you are welcomed to apply, Applicant must have the following
- Must have a secondary school certificate (or equivalent) from inside or outside kingdom with minimum passing grade 80%.
- Should be a recently graduated from high school (Less than 5 years since graduation).
- Must score not less than 65 % in the aptitude test (Qudrat), administrated by the national center of Assessment.
- Must score not less than 60 % in the achievement test.
- Original IELTS required test score or equivalent (if available).
You'll begin and manage your UPM application process using Online Application Form. There is a non-refundable application fee of 500 SAR to Apply.
Before filling the online application form, you need to prepare soft copy of the following documents
- High school Certificate.
- Saudi National ID for Saudis or Iqama for none Saudis.
- Applicant Passport.
- Aptitude exam Result.
- Achievement exam Result.
- Medical report (Filled & verified by an official Hospital).
- Colored photograph.
- IELTS or equivalent certificate (if there is any).
Admission gate opens usually at mid of June, after secondary schools results being announced and it keeps open till the beginning of the first semester of the academic year.
Dates: 15/06/2017 till 10/09/2017
To fill the available seats at UPM, an accurate selection process will run among all applicants who fulfilled all the admission requirements and standards, biased on the following weighted criteria:
(50% GPA in secondary school + 30% General Aptitude + 20% Achievement test) Applicants who has the highest weighted result, will have the priority to be admitted.