The Deanship of Student Affairs
The Deanship of Student Affairs is a dynamic organization. The nature of our work and relationships requires consistent engagement and leadership. We are committed to students’ total development, and to alleviating conditions which may interfere with students’ progress.
To foster an exceptional student experience by making students aware of themselves and society, and encouraging integrity and competence in all facets of student life.
To work as a team to support and enhance student learning and success by providing opportunities for involvement in meaningful activities in which students improve their life, health & wellness, and leadership skills, and become capable contributors to society as a whole.
To achieve this mission we plan to …
- Build a caring, safe and healthy environment that supports student learning and success, as well as strengthens their personal development and well-being
- Provide innovative opportunities for student in the areas of self-knowledge, leadership, communication, and social responsibility through well-planned activities
- Encourage the use of professional learning plans
- Encourage individual achievement and excellence
- Challenge students to understand, embrace, and act in harmony with their responsibilities as members of a diverse, global community
- Prepare students to be active contributors in the betterment of society