Admission and Registration FAQS
You can easily fill out the admission application via the online application portal Here.
University of Prince Mugrin (UPM) accepts applications at the beginning of fall and spring semesters. We strongly encourage our students to apply ahead of deadlines to secure their spot and complete their application process before the beginning of each academic year.
Fall: between May 18, 2022 to September 02, 2022
Spring: Starting from December 04, 2022 to January 22, 2023
- Secondary school Certificate.
- Copy of Saudi National ID for Saudis or residency for non-Saudi nationals.
- Copy of applicant Passport.
- Copy of aptitude exam results, could be printed out from the National Center for Assessment, if applicable.
- A copy of achievement exam results, if applicable.
- A certified medical report duly signed and sealed by a verified medical body, such as (a hospital or a medical center).Download Medical Examination Form
- Recent colored photographs.
- A copy of your English test (IELTS or an equivalent), if applicable.
- Electronics and chip designer
Transfer to the University Bank Account
Account Name: Prince Mugrin bin Abdulaziz University
Account number: 68201016262001
Within 3-4 business days, you will receive a notification email and text message explaining the next steps required to complete your admission process.
The best contact method with the Admission department is through the following email email@example.com
You are also welcome to call the office during the weekdays business hours of 8:00 am -4:00 pm, Sunday to Thursday.
Phone: 920000238 Ex: 1 for the male campus or 2 for the female campus
Mobile (WahtsApp): +966538382200
Scholarships at the University of Prince Mugrin (UPM) are awarded based on transparent criteria. Scoring the required weighted percentage qualifies you to earn the scholarship. The text below explains the required weighted percentage eligible for scholarships:
95 or More
33,000 per semester
Students don’t have to pay any tuition fees
Weighted percentage is calculated based on the following equation:
Preventing students from being inside the halls and laboratories after the time of lectures or exams.
Limiting paper transactions and enhancing electronic transactions.
Entering the University campus is not permitted without a prior reservation.
Preventing the use of elevators for more than two people.