College of Business and Tourism
The College of Business and Tourism (CBT) at Prince Mugrin University was established at the same time when the university was established in 2017. This was to provide students aiming to obtain future careers in the field of business and hospitality with the knowledge, skills, and entrepreneurial competencies to meet the requirements of continuous national development.
The College of Business and Tourism offers bachelor's degree programs in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, and International Hospitality Management.
This college started as the College of Business Administration and then was renamed to become the College of Business and Tourism on July 9, 2020. This is to meet the needs of the labor market in the tourism and hospitality sector in alignment with the Kingdom's Vision 2030, which supports the business and tourism sectors. Furthermore, the College has signed an agreement with “Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne” to assist in the development and operation of the International Hospitality Management program.
The College of Business and Tourism also offers several minors and works to keep pace with developments by introducing those minors that enhance the strength of graduates and enable them to be equipped with the new sciences necessary to make a change.
To equip the students for successful business and hospitality related career with entrepreneurial knowledge, skill and competencies to contribute to the enterprises and society.
- Producing graduates who will become leaders of technology-enabled change in organizations to achieve productivity, innovation, entrepreneurship, and competitive advantage.
- Providing an educational environment that ensures high levels of quality.
- Building strategic partnerships with educational and business organizations locally and globally.
- Attracting distinguished faculty and staff to support the college's activities in education and research.
- Obtaining academic accreditation from accreditation bodies and professional organizations at the local and international levels.