Public Relations Director
UPM is looking for Saudi of the highest caliber to fill vacancy of Public Relations Director
You will be Responsible for creating and developing positive relationships with entities and groups outside the University community which will provide appropriate Public support and governmental approvals as well as opportunities for financial benefits to the University, its students, faculty and staff, in the present and future.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a liaison between the University and governmental and private bodies.
- Represents the University and the Rector as needed before Public groups to develop support for the University.
- Organizes, initiates and implements fundraising activities for the University, which include capital campaigns, annual fund drives, foundation solicitations, planned giving efforts and other activities.
- Maintains all legal and binding trust agreements and other relationships with donors for the University, so that all requirements for the designated use of monies and gifts to the University are properly observed.
- Supervises and creates all direct mail programs, donor recognition events and fund management systems.
- Supervises all scholarship disbursements from all Foundation accounts, so that accurate accounting procedures and records are maintained. Develops coordination with University departments.
- Serves as designated by the University Rector to effectively portray the University to all appropriate audiences.
- Contributes to the effective team management of all relevant problems, issues and opportunities.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of five years’ experience in public relations and management
- Must have excellent human relations skills and demonstrate a strong service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.