UPM is looking for Saudi of the highest caliber to fill vacancy of Marketing Manager
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the University marketing and communication plans spanning student recruitment, research, and innovation to enhance the University’s reputation as a research-led institution and a high-quality destination for staff and students.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, developing, and directing multiple avenues of marketing strategies to achieve the University marketing targets.
- Overseeing social media accounts and websites to engage existing customers and establish positive public relations.
- Communicating with senior management about existing and new marketing activities.
- Organizing promotional events and ensuring the prompt delivery of materials and products.
- Working with external advertising departments or agencies to increase customer acquisition.
- Managing and creating appropriate content for a variety of channels.
- Evaluating and improving marketing campaigns with possible solutions to fit within budgetary constraints.
- Identifying measuring marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the University.
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting campaigns • Analyzing customer feedback and campaign performance.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing or related degree.
- At least five years of experience in a related field.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.