How do I Apply For
Transfer Students Admission
Follow the following steps to apply to the University of Prince Mugrin
Terms of Admission
UPM welcome transfer students after completing one semester in any accepted university or faculty of KSA with the following terms and conditions:
- The applicant should be a regular student in his university or faculty
- The applicant must have completed at least one semester in his university or faculty
- The applicant should provide a full course description and the degrees should be officially attested
Transfer students that are seeking admission can transfer their credits if they are from any recognized university or pursuing equivalent courses provided that the total study hours to be transferred does not exceed 40% from the approved hours in the needed program.
To transfer their credit hours to UPM, students should fulfil the following requirements:
- The student must complete the study hours in an approved university or college.
- The credit hours are transferable for the same subject the student wish to study at UPM.
- The student must get grade C or more in these subjects.
- The number of hours to be transferred must be exactly the same as the number of hours of the subjects at UPM.
- The transferred credits must be equivalent to 75% or more to UPM courses to be transferred.
Admission starts immediately following the announcement of Secondary school grades nationally. It extends to the start of the Second semester of the academic year.
Dates: End 22/01/2023