How do I apply for
Follow the following steps to apply to the University of Prince Mugrin
Preparatory Year Admission
Students who are unable to achieve the required English Language Placement score must enroll in the Preparatory Year Program. Students who achieved the required passing marks can study in their chosen academic discipline.
General Admission Criteria
As per the general admission guidelines, a student must be admitted to Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz University on the following criteria:
- The applicant should submit the General Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom.
- The applicant must be of good conduct.
- The applicant should not have graduated from any secondary school for more than five years.
- The applicant must not be expelled from any other university for disciplinary reasons, the application will be immediately nullified in any such case.
Admission Guidelines for Foreign Graduates
- American diploma holders from international schools are required to be accredited by the Ministry of Education.
- General secondary school certificates(Saudi Curriculum) from outside the Kingdom are required to be certified by the Cultural Attaché of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the country of origin.
- The applicants with a general secondary certificate granted by any curriculum other than the Saudi educational system shall obtain an equivalence certificate for all the institutes outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Applicants need to provide the required certifications and credits if this certificate is issued by a non-Saudi educational system even if it is in the Kingdom.
- The applicants with any different secondary certificates than the above mentioned certificates, the applicant must contact the Admission Department at the university to know the required admission criteria according to their certificate.
Review admission requirements
Secondary school degree holders in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or its equivalent from other countries are eligible to apply given the following admission requirements:
They should hold a secondary school degree from any valid institute of the Kingdom or its equivalent degree from other countries.
The applicant should be a recently graduated from high school (Less than 5 years since graduation).
Optional documents if the student is interested in applying for the preparatory year.
IELTS test provided by the British Council for English language (Kindly check its validity by referring to accredited bodies).
In case, you do not meet one or more of the admission requirements kindly contact the admission department.
Reviewing Admission Form
n order to proceed with your electronic application, applicant should pay a non-refundable registration fee of SR 500. We accept payment through the bank, admission office or fees and tuition office. Prior to filling out your electronic admission application, kindly prepare an electronic copy of the following data in PDF format or as high quality screenshot:
If for some reason You're not able to use the Online Application Form, please contact our Admissions Office at:
Phone: 920000238 Ex: 1
Mobile (WhatsApp): +966538382200
Admission starts immediately following the announcement of Secondary school grades nationally. It extends to the start of the first semester of the academic year.
Dates: End 21\01\2021