Admission and Registration FAQs
How do I fill out the admission application
You can easily fill out the admission application via the online application portal Here.
What is the admission period for University of Prince Mugrin (UPM)?
University of Prince Mugrin (UPM) accepts applications at the beginning of fall and spring semesters. We strongly encourage our students to apply ahead of deadlines to secure their spot and complete their application process before the beginning of each academic year.
The admission deadlines are:
Fall: between May 18, 2021 to September 02, 2021
Spring: Starting from November 28, 2021 to January 22, 2022
What are the admission requirements for the university of Prince Mugrin (UPM)?
Any secondary school degree holder from inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or its equivalent from other countries is eligible to apply to the university given the following admission requirements:
- The applicant should hold a secondary school degree from inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or its equivalent from other countries.
- The applicant should be a recent high school graduate (Less than 5 years since graduation).
- IELTS English Language Test provided by the British Council (Kindly check its validity by referring to accredited bodies)
- Taking the Coronavirus vaccine before the start of the new semester, no later than 08/22/2021, corresponding to 01/14/1443, and sending the medical report from Sehaty (My Health) app to the University Admissions mail: email@example.com
In case you do not meet one or more of the admission requirements, kindly contact the Admission Department via :
Phone: 920000238 Ex: 1
Mobile (WahtsApp): +966538382200
What are the required documents for admission to the University of Prince Mugrin (UPM)?
- Secondary school Certificate.
- Copy of Saudi National ID for Saudis or residency for non-Saudi nationals.
- Copy of applicant Passport.
- Copy of aptitude exam results, could be printed out from the National Center for Assessment, if applicable.
- A copy of achievement exam results, if applicable.
- A certified medical report duly signed and sealed by a verified medical body, such as (a hospital or a medical center). Download Medical Examination Form
- Recent colored photographs.
- A copy of your English test (IELTS or an equivalent), if applicable.
How could I pay application and tuition fees?
The Financial Department provides different payment methods. Students and their parents can pay in cash at the Male campus or
deposit fees in the university’s bank account and points of sale.
- Cash Payment
For cash payments, students and their parents are welcome to visit the financial department at the Male Campus to submit the cash. An official receipt of the paid amount will be provided.
- Transfer in the University Bank Account
To facilitate the process of paying the tuition fees, the university initiated a relationship with Alinma Bank, so students can make their payments through the bank branches, or by transferring the payments through the Account IBAN.
Account Name: Prince Mugrin bin Abdulaziz University
Account number: 68201016262001
How can I check my application status
Within 3-4 business days, you will receive a notification email and text message explaining the next steps required to complete your admission process.
What is the best contact method with the Admission and Registration Department?
The best contact method with the Admission department is through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org for male inquiries
or email@example.com for girls inquiries.
You are also welcome to call the office during the weekdays business hours of 8:00 am -4:00 pm, Sunday to Thursday.
Ext :1100 or 3049.
How can I apply for scholarship programs in University of Prince Mugrin (UPM)?
Scholarships at the University of Prince Mugrin (UPM) are awarded based on transparent criteria. Scoring the required weighted percentage qualifies you to earn the scholarship. The text below explains the required weighted percentage eligible for scholarships:
95 or More
33,000 per semester
Students don’t have to pay any tuition fees
How can I calculate the weighted percentage?
Weighted percentage is calculated based on the following equation:
Weighted percentage = (40% GPA in secondary school + 30% General Aptitude + 30% General Achievement Test ).
What are the preventive measures taken by the University during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Public awareness of the necessary precautions to prevent COVID-19.
- Preventing students from being inside the halls and laboratories after the time of lectures or exams.
- Limiting paper transactions and enhancing electronic transactions.
- Entering the University campus is not permitted without a prior reservation.
- Preventing the use of elevators for more than two people.