1. General Admission Criteria
The admission of new students at the University of Prince Mugrin requires the following:
- Having a high school certificate or its equivalent from within the Kingdom or abroad.
- Having good morals and conduct.
- Not being dismissed from any other university for disciplinary reasons.
- Successfully passing tests, personal interviews or any other conditions specified by the University and announced at the time of application.
- Taking the Corona virus vaccine before the beginning of the new semester by the deadline of 22/08/2021(14/01/1443) and sending the medical report from the Sehaty (MY HEALTH) application to the University Admissions mail: email@example.com.