Lamees Sami Aisawi
Lamees Aisawi. An energetic, highly motivated, hardworking and ambitious teacher Assistant at Prince Mugrin University who has acquired the language from living in the United States for four years. Has administrative skills through knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Bachelor, Languages and Translation, Taibah university,2014
- Educational Diploma, English Language, Taibah university, 2018
- Teacher Assistant, English Language Department, Prince Mugrin university, Madinah, Saudi Arabia, 2015
- Attendance and warnings supervisor, Prince Mugrin University, 2016
- English Language Instructor, Business Administration department, Taibah University, Madinah, Saudi Arabia, 2014.
- ICDL at Taibah University, 2010
- The third scientific meeting entitled (Method of Japanese Kaizen) at The Cooperative Association for Training and Consultancy Studies, 2015
- Secrets of Success at Global NLP Training and Consulting Community, 2016.
- Professional Development of EFL pre and In-service Teachers Seminar participation, 2018.
Awards / Achievement
- Participated in meeting the honorary committee, Al-Bayan Colleges, 2016
- Participated in organizing a workshop for voluntary work for Hajj and Omra, Taibah University, 2013.