Dr Lakhdar Ragoub
I taught different courses at different universities between Canada and Saudi Arabia.
- Master’s in mathematics: Ordinary differential equations
- Ph. D in Mathematics: Partial differential equations
I taught different courses at different universities between Canada and Saudi Arabia. Also, different research projects with Saudi Institutions. For research, I’m interested to different subjects as:
- Maximum Principles and Applications
- with particular interest in elliptic and parabolic differential equations.
- Over-determined boundary value problems
- with particular interest in elliptic differential equation.
- Fractional boundary value problems Lyapunov’s type-Inequalities
- Nonexistence of solutions using test functions.
Awards / Achievement
- Award from Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC). 1987-1990.
- Award from Education Ministry and Science of Quebec, Canada. 1991-1996.
My research focus on Partial differential equations, Maximum principles and applications, Ordinary differential equations. Lyapunov’s inequalities, existence and nonexistence of solutions. I published several papers in different mathematical journals.
For Research projects, I had different research projects here in Saudi Arabia, in particular, with King Saud University and Kacst.