Dr Matrah Salem Alkothami
Dr. Matrah has 8 years of experience in education. She worked in Jeddah science and technology center. She holds a Master’s degree in human resource management from Brunel University, London, and Ph.D. in business studies from Swansea University, Wales. Her research interest is mainly in employee turnover, in particular, female nursing turnover. She participated as an organizer in the 7th Saudi students' conference in Edinburgh. Dr.Matrah works at the University of Prince Mugrin as an assistant professor and head of the management department.
- Ph.D. in Business Studies, University of Swansea.
- M.Sc. with Merit in Human Resources Management, Brunel University, London.
- Head of Management Department, College of Business Administration-University of Prince Mugrin
- Member organizer in the 7th Saudi Students Conference, Edinburgh, UK, Oct 2013-Feb 2014
- Teacher in the 63 School of Illiteracy, Jeddah, 2001-2008
- Coach Scientific Programs in Jeddah Science and Technology Centre, 2001-2002
Awards / Achievement
- “The Influence of Social and Cultural Factors on the Turnover Intentions of Saudi Female Nurses” published in the proceedings of Business Schools Postgraduate Research Conference, 15 May 2013, Swansea University.